Welcome to the month of suffering Diyana..
~It's almost the end of the year because tomorrow is exam~
Once you were my bestfriend..Once you never look down on others..Once you can be gossip with..Once you shared your secrets..But,now you have changed..
Completely changed..Now,i don't like you..
Everything about you now..
Most of all i dislike you for looking down at others..
I don't even want you to be my bestfriend now..Don't even want to consider you as my friend..But also not as enemy..
Just not my friend anymore..
But,thanks for the memories..
I don't hate you because hate is really harsh..
I just dislike you..
~It's almost the end of the year because tomorrow is exam~
Once you were my bestfriend..Once you never look down on others..Once you can be gossip with..Once you shared your secrets..But,now you have changed..
Completely changed..Now,i don't like you..
Everything about you now..
Most of all i dislike you for looking down at others..
I don't even want you to be my bestfriend now..Don't even want to consider you as my friend..But also not as enemy..
Just not my friend anymore..
But,thanks for the memories..
I don't hate you because hate is really harsh..
I just dislike you..
Comments