Dear SuperBloggie,
Today school there was a survey about GLOBAL WARMING from UBD and it was BORING..

From 7.30am till 10.30pm,my MSN was on!
This is because i forgotten about it!
I just remembered about it! HAHAHAHA.
My MSN was filled with un-replied text..
But,they all forgiven me..Accept for "them"
My mobile was off the whole day because i was out of credit!
Hehehehe.Sorry to you and all who messaged me..

Bloggie,
I went to the beach again for the third time this month..
This time the wave was huge and it was fun..
I soaked my leg in the water for a very long time..
Do you want to know a secret?
Nobody among my friends truly understand me..
That is so sad right?
Only two people knows the real reason why i go to the beach..
The story behind about the beach and me!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Why i'm i so jiwang now??Ohh whatever!

P.S:My mobile has credit now and i'm going to on it 24hours but i'm not replying any text meassages and calls..I have no mood all because of somebody!

Goodbye for now,
NurDiyana.
XOXO.

Comments