Dear Bloggie,
Hmmm,after hearing so many stories..
Hmmm,after hearing so many stories..
I think i don't want a boyfriend..
Accept,a boy that is just a friend..
There's nothing sweet about having a boyfriend..
Plus,i'm afraid of "the pain"..
Do you know the meaning of "the pain"???
Well,it's when your heart goes pumping really hard till it feels like it wanna jump out of your chest when he gets near you or look in your eyes or hold you tight in his hands and don't want to let go..
When he makes you happy or excited,there's this strange pain butterfly feeling in your stomach..
When he leaves you,it feels like half of you is taken by him on propose just to make you suffer..
So far that's all the stories and experience I heard from..
That's why i don't want to have boyfriend now..
Falling inlove is the fun part but the part where he leaves you,is so so not fun..
Plus,a friend of mine who is older than me,said that love at the age of 12-18years old sometimes never last long..
It's just puppy love..
Accept,a boy that is just a friend..
There's nothing sweet about having a boyfriend..
Plus,i'm afraid of "the pain"..
Do you know the meaning of "the pain"???
Well,it's when your heart goes pumping really hard till it feels like it wanna jump out of your chest when he gets near you or look in your eyes or hold you tight in his hands and don't want to let go..
When he makes you happy or excited,there's this strange pain butterfly feeling in your stomach..
When he leaves you,it feels like half of you is taken by him on propose just to make you suffer..
So far that's all the stories and experience I heard from..
That's why i don't want to have boyfriend now..
Falling inlove is the fun part but the part where he leaves you,is so so not fun..
Plus,a friend of mine who is older than me,said that love at the age of 12-18years old sometimes never last long..
It's just puppy love..
P.S:If your Fred,all of the above is just not you because you are the sweeties boyfriend a girl can ever have..
I forgot to tell you bloggie..
I HATE COPYCATS..
I HATE COPYCATS..
Comments