Friends+Nothing+Him+Westlife=Random Mix

♥My friends♥
My friends Jowee and Qahirah Tharwa is single and but sadly not ready to mingle.
*****************************************************
♥Nothing To Do Holidays♥ There's nothing to do accept eat,sleep,you tubing,read book and sleep again.My mobile is so so so so so silence lately..
Plus,I feel like throwing my mobile out of my bedroom window!I'm so telling my dad to buy me and new mobile.My mobile now is so boring.

*****************************************************
♥Seriously What's wrong with him♥
He is so annoying~~~~~~~~~
First,he called me..I was like an idiot saying,"hello..hello..hello.."again and again but he was so silence then he hangs up..
That so annoying when people hang up on you but more annoying when they didn't even say a word..
Second,he missed called me..It was around my bedtime(which he knows)..
Third,he message me..Just "Assalamualaikum"..I replied then nothing from him.
If he misses me just say so..(PERASAN)hahahahaha.
What are the reasons i don't care..Whatever
*******************************************************
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Still Addicted to Westlife♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Westlife-Obvious
You are my very first thought in the morning

And my last at nightfall

You are the love that came without warning
I need you, I want you to know..
I've crushed on you so long
I'm not so good with words And since you never notice
The way that we belong

Comments