Wishing upon the stars


"You are never given a wish without being given the power to make it come true."

Ohh,I have a dream and i have wishes. My dream is to be a graduate from a university. My wish is that
my dream will come true.I also wish that you will be there someday to rescue me from the evil things in the world. So every night i would look at the stars and make that wishes. Most importantly the part where you(prince charming) rescue me! Hehehe. I know i'm childish,but that's every girls' dream! To be rescue by a prince charming!

Kekasih,
bilakah hatiku ini akan sedar bahawa awak tak akan dapat ku miliki? Mengapa masih saja hatiku ini terpikat ada awak.Egokah aku?Salahkah aku? Menyukai mu,memujamu dari jauh?Bilakah hati ini akan menerima diri orang itu dan melupakan dirimu kekasih? Banyak soalan sedang bermain di fikiran ku.Tapi saying,satu soalan pun tak dapat ku jawab.Kakasih,tahukah jawapan bagi semua soalan itu? Jika dirimu tahu,berilah jawapan itu kepada ku

Comments