Bloggie,In the morning i was sobbing but in the afternoon i was smiling..
He text me..
He used his sister's hp pretending to be her.. Asking how i was feeling and how's life..He even asked if i have "someone special" yet.. Thank you to Wanie for telling me that he was the one texting me.. She even told me that he even jumped for some reason..She wanted to read the msges but he deleted it! I think he jump at the part that i told him i don't have someone special.. Woooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. But,why didn't he used his own hp? Maybe he thinks i still won't reply his calls.. Because last time he texted me,he said he didn't want to talk to me.. But then he came around and msg me that he was sorry.. that's why i didn't reply any of his msgs or calls.. Ohhh well i'm still glad that he text-ed me..
I really miss him so much but i don't dare to tell him that..
I have my ego people..hehehehehe.
But,i'm still sad about Adam but also happy about "him"
Sappy(sad and happy), Diy.
Comments