No more tears

"Tears are the silent language of grief"
Dear sweetest bloggie,
My eyes was swollen just now! This is all because i was up crying in the middle of the night! A kind,caring,loving,handsome guy that you want to live your life with suddenly has leave you,all alone in this world???
The night before,he wanted to talk longer on the phone but too sleepy.. Before that he said,"Okey,you go to bed.I want to talk to mama,papa and Ila for awhile.There's lot of things i want to talk about.I'll go to bed later.You take care of yourself if i'm not around.But,i want to let you know that I will always love you.You are my true love.There's no other.Goodbye sayang."
Too sleepy to realize what he was saying and that night,dreaming that he was wearing all white and he was walking away alone without anyone.But,his facial was clean and calm..That was really scary..The next morning,he was waiting downstairs and he was also wearing white shirt.The dream came to mind,so hugged him tightly and never want to let go.
After watching movie,he said he wanted to listen to his sayang favorite song.He just ran and bought it! He said that was the last one and maybe Allah want to let him listen to it before he goes away.
But,then told to wait in the car while he go to the toilet.After awhile,he was right across the road. He was running towards the car but then he was gone.He was lying on the road covered with blood.
His last words were,"I don't want to leave you but it's time.You are my true love.If we are meant for each other we'll meet up there.I'm so disappointed that i can't listen to your favorite song but everytime you listen to it,remember me."His face was really pail and his hands was really cold."You be patient and send my regrets to everybody,i love them..Allah."Then he was gone.Gone from this world forever.
Just typing and remembering that,I just want to cry all over again.That wonderful guy's name was Adam.Miss his smile and laughter is rally been miss right now.
Crying all night then goes to sleep will always results in swollen eyes.That's why i didn't go to school today.

With Tears, Diy.

Comments