Mohd Hirzie bin Hasni



Happy Birthday To Mohd Hirzie bin Hasni!
Today is officially his 16th birthday. Like i said his exactly 2months older than me! We have been attending the same school since KG it was like 12years already! WOW..I don't really know much about him but here's some fact. His the 2nd child out of 4siblings. He live somewhere in KB. He loves playing guitar. His in a band and he is or maybe going to be a prefect next year.Now,still electing.Hope he got that prefect because his looks and attitude is so perfect for it.In my point of view lah!
Plus the 'C' sickness is back! After 2months now it came back yesterday! Errrrrrrrr.Jowe also have been affected with this sickness AGAIN! But,the sad part is that this sickness come back any time people! Why don't they have a cure for this sickness? I hate it so so so so MUCH! SO MUCH PEOPLE!I hate that sickness. I know Jowe sometimes hates it too!


Comments