Dear People of Earth.
Have you ever had a friend that like you but you don't like him/her back? Well,I have. I'm so not going to tell him name(Let it be a secret).Every 4pm he will miss call me and I'll miss call him back meaning I'm not busy.But,when i don't miss call him back meaning I'm busy and that's the time he'll message me.On Wednesday,when i said goodbye to him(through SMS) because i wanna go to sleep.I though he was joking at first but then.I didn't add or minus any of the sentences well,only type it in full form because it was all in short form.Hehehe.
Him*Ok 2.eheh bye love u muah2 eheheh.if rindu mc2 ja keh.jangan takut and dsimpan rindu 2 eheheh.
Me*Perasan.
Him*eheh me ne perasan?tak pe ler mana tau perasan me 2 jadi kenyataan and bukannya perasaan lagi macam mana?eheh jangan saja u inda terima me huhu bye muah.
Me*Hahaha.Perasan benar jua ah.Bah,credit low and kan tidur.bye
Him*Ok bye lenk.me cakap mana tau ja.tuhan 2 adil ehe.
The last msg from him is where i realize he was not joking.That is true,Tuhan Maha Adil.That was the last time i replied his msg and that was the last time i even communicate with him.I'm still shocked.A guy that advice me not to think about boys when i'm still studying likes me? I think that advice should be for him.Not me.Is it the right thing to do?Stop communicating with him like i'm doing now? Owh,well i should be studying not thinking about what to do right?Right?What to do?
Have you ever had a friend that like you but you don't like him/her back? Well,I have. I'm so not going to tell him name(Let it be a secret).Every 4pm he will miss call me and I'll miss call him back meaning I'm not busy.But,when i don't miss call him back meaning I'm busy and that's the time he'll message me.On Wednesday,when i said goodbye to him(through SMS) because i wanna go to sleep.I though he was joking at first but then.I didn't add or minus any of the sentences well,only type it in full form because it was all in short form.Hehehe.
Him*Ok 2.eheh bye love u muah2 eheheh.if rindu mc2 ja keh.jangan takut and dsimpan rindu 2 eheheh.
Me*Perasan.
Him*eheh me ne perasan?tak pe ler mana tau perasan me 2 jadi kenyataan and bukannya perasaan lagi macam mana?eheh jangan saja u inda terima me huhu bye muah.
Me*Hahaha.Perasan benar jua ah.Bah,credit low and kan tidur.bye
Him*Ok bye lenk.me cakap mana tau ja.tuhan 2 adil ehe.
The last msg from him is where i realize he was not joking.That is true,Tuhan Maha Adil.That was the last time i replied his msg and that was the last time i even communicate with him.I'm still shocked.A guy that advice me not to think about boys when i'm still studying likes me? I think that advice should be for him.Not me.Is it the right thing to do?Stop communicating with him like i'm doing now? Owh,well i should be studying not thinking about what to do right?Right?What to do?
Goodbye for now,
Diy.
Diy.
Comments