Seriously! I Can't believe that i'm thinking of you!I miss you so much right now! I miss you sweet advice.. I miss the way you text me.. I miss your laughter.. I miss your voice on the phone.. I miss the way you said "I miss You" to me.. I miss telling you how was my day at school..
But most of all,I miss you!
Before this i was not thinking of you this much..Feeling really guilty like right now! Ohhhhh,it's because of "a friend" at school that told me i was playing with boy's feeling? Seriously,I'm Not..i'm just not ready saying "yes" to another guy! So i lied to you and because of that small lie,our friendship ended..ERrrrrrrrrrrrrr,how i wish i was still friends with you..So,we can share secrets again like last time..Right now,i really need you because i have a problem..About "a problem" in school..Ohhhh,i really want to talk to you but,i'm scared when i msg you,you'll reject or you just don't reply! Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....I'm scared
Signing off;
Diy.
Comments