“It’s not something I’m ashamed of, I just don't go around telling everyone,” she said. “I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself female. It’s just a little bit of a penis and doesn’t interfere much with my life."
"I have both a poon and a peener. Big f**king deal.”
Well,people that answer your questions! (I CAN'T BELIEVE IT) ***********************************************************
People also said that Adam Lambert(American Idol) is gay! Well,it's true that his gay.But,in no time now,i think his going to change to straight. You know why because:
The singer has posed for a racy photo shoot for Details magazine... with a woman!
"I think it's weird that I'm having this effect on women. It's flattering," he says. "I've never had underwear thrown at me before. Clearly there's something significant about it, because there aren't a lot of openly gay men in the entertainment industry,"
(Although,you are still gay! I'm still your fan Adam! Hehehe.)
**********************************************
Comments