Dearest Bloggie,
I feel so guilty right now! I should have said no instead of yes. I only said i already have this time because i'm tired of him keep on asking me that silly question! Evey single time! This time i went out of my mind! By telling him that answer,i lost a friend. A friend to share my sadness,happiness and not-funny jokes but still he laugh at it! Before this i was not so close with him,then slowly we became close friends. He even introduced his sisters and cousin to me. They even have my number. So,he and i was best friends. Best friend.
12 October was the greatest day of our friendship. Almost everyday,we''ll msg each other,so mainly my inbox is full with his name. But,on that day,not only my inbox was full with his name,my dialed number,misses calls and received number was also full with his name. On that day,we partly spend almost most of our time with each other. That was the greatest day of our friendship.
On 20 October,it was a terrible day for me. I was in a bad mood when he msg me. He asked me that question again and this time i lost my temper. I was not in the mood that i said i was with somebody special.But the fact is that i was in my room.Alone. After that was the last msg i send and received to and from him! I think this is the ending of our relationship. My friendship with his family i think ended also. This is all my fault. But,yet people said friendship never end. But my friendship just ended.
~From _____stories.com~
I feel so guilty right now! I should have said no instead of yes. I only said i already have this time because i'm tired of him keep on asking me that silly question! Evey single time! This time i went out of my mind! By telling him that answer,i lost a friend. A friend to share my sadness,happiness and not-funny jokes but still he laugh at it! Before this i was not so close with him,then slowly we became close friends. He even introduced his sisters and cousin to me. They even have my number. So,he and i was best friends. Best friend.
12 October was the greatest day of our friendship. Almost everyday,we''ll msg each other,so mainly my inbox is full with his name. But,on that day,not only my inbox was full with his name,my dialed number,misses calls and received number was also full with his name. On that day,we partly spend almost most of our time with each other. That was the greatest day of our friendship.
On 20 October,it was a terrible day for me. I was in a bad mood when he msg me. He asked me that question again and this time i lost my temper. I was not in the mood that i said i was with somebody special.But the fact is that i was in my room.Alone. After that was the last msg i send and received to and from him! I think this is the ending of our relationship. My friendship with his family i think ended also. This is all my fault. But,yet people said friendship never end. But my friendship just ended.
~From _____stories.com~
Comments