Dearest Bloggie,
Today there's two news at school.One is bad news and good news(well for me).Mr.Sunil our NOT so lovely yet caring class teacher changed ALMOST everybody's seat place today.Only Elma,Ru bey,Megan,Teng Lun and I still at at place and still in the same row as each other (except Elma because she not in the same row as we are).That's the good news.
THE BAD NEWS~Starting new week,Year10 and Year7 will be having afternoon class EVREYDAY!2pm till 4pm.Errrrrrr,this is all because of that new principal.Many students don't like her.She's from the government school but brought the rules to our school.Hello,our school is a private school not a government school.Errrrrrrrrr!!
There's no time for me to go to the library like i usually do every Thursday.Hehehe.I'm a nerd and i'm proud of it! What do you have to said about it? HAHAHA.
P/S:I learn that Love is Untouchable and Unseen! Cool right?
Today there's two news at school.One is bad news and good news(well for me).Mr.Sunil our NOT so lovely yet caring class teacher changed ALMOST everybody's seat place today.Only Elma,Ru bey,Megan,Teng Lun and I still at at place and still in the same row as each other (except Elma because she not in the same row as we are).That's the good news.
THE BAD NEWS~Starting new week,Year10 and Year7 will be having afternoon class EVREYDAY!2pm till 4pm.Errrrrrr,this is all because of that new principal.Many students don't like her.She's from the government school but brought the rules to our school.Hello,our school is a private school not a government school.Errrrrrrrrr!!
There's no time for me to go to the library like i usually do every Thursday.Hehehe.I'm a nerd and i'm proud of it! What do you have to said about it? HAHAHA.
P/S:I learn that Love is Untouchable and Unseen! Cool right?
Comments