I can't believe a person that put all your trust on,someone who is like a brother,a family to you betrayed you.He took your praid and then regared it. Would you forgive him?
He took my pried and I'm supposed to marry him? Is that fair for me? I still want to continue my studies and i haven't have enough of freedom yet.I still want to be free as a bird while I'm still young. Would i be happy or free when I'm with you?
The fact is that i hate you for want you have done to me.The dream 0f that night is still haunting me till this day.How can i accept you? How would i face you every morning? When every time i see your face i feel so scared and angry?
You know that my heart belongs to that person.I know i shouldn't have agreed to let you in the house when nobody was at home.But,i trusted you and my family trusted you.You were like a brother to me and a family member.But,why did you do this do me?How could you do this to me?
He took my pried and I'm supposed to marry him? Is that fair for me? I still want to continue my studies and i haven't have enough of freedom yet.I still want to be free as a bird while I'm still young. Would i be happy or free when I'm with you?
The fact is that i hate you for want you have done to me.The dream 0f that night is still haunting me till this day.How can i accept you? How would i face you every morning? When every time i see your face i feel so scared and angry?
You know that my heart belongs to that person.I know i shouldn't have agreed to let you in the house when nobody was at home.But,i trusted you and my family trusted you.You were like a brother to me and a family member.But,why did you do this do me?How could you do this to me?
Please answer me WHY?
I need the answer NOW.
I need the answer NOW.
Comments