Shopping for Raya

Hello People of Earth.

Yesterday,13 September 2009,Sunday I went shopping.
Shopping with my family for Raya preparation.
I think my babah spend more than $500 today.
Hehehe.

I bought so many things:
*a baby blue hat
*two pairs of high heels(I know what you are thinking,"Diyana,wearing high heels?" People I only wear high heels for special events only.So shhhh)
*a hand beg(stop laughing Qahirah Tharwa,I know what you are thinking)
*two pairs of tudungs
*a novel by Hanny esandra
*chocolates(cloud9 & ...)
*sweets(mentos & ...)
And many many many more..I forgotten.

When we were in a shooping mall(I forgor where),there's this sales girls asked my mummy if my sister and I were twins..OMG,my sister,Ema and I twins??? Not in a million years.Do we look the same people??I'm older than her 3years.However,both of us have the same brown eyes and we almost everything I have she have..Plus,it's always either same colour or different..And my family(father side) they always thinks i'm Ema and she is me..same goes to my babah too sometimes..

For sungkai My parents and I went to I Latos.While we were there,we saw the Royal highness Princess ...I don't know the name but her majesty is the sister of our dearest,be love Kebawah Duli Yang Maha Mulia Paduka Seri Baginda Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izaddin Waddaulah,Sultan dan Yang Di-Pertuan Negara Brunei Darussalam..Her royal Highness was with her family and one of Her Majesty's son was handsome..fuuyooohhhhh..HAHAHA,cuci mata.

The journey back home was really sleepy..Before that,Ema and I sang along with some songs till we went to sleep in the car..My parents,think that we were sleeping but I heard that my mummy,"Kesian tidur sudah dorang,bapanya."

P.S my mummy calls my babah,bapanya(unik kaliah) and babah calls mummy,mummy..HAHAHAHA.

At Hua Ho,Kiulap, Babah made mummy scared by only saying,"tikus" HAHAHA.It was so funny and mummy merajuk and said,"Bapanya ah," then mummy walk away..HAHAHA.While babah followed her from the back(pujuk mummy lah tuu) and my sister and I laugh and go buy some chocolates for sungkai(give parents some privacy lah).Well,people i think my post is long enough..Plus,it's almost 4.30am..So XiaoMei is heading to bed..(xiaoMei is my name at home and it's chinese because my babah is chinese)..

Goodnight,
I'll write soon.
Love,
Diy.

Comments