Dear Bloggie,
It's morning of the first raya(Saya belum mandi)Hehehe. Masih sleepy lah..I went to bed around 2.30am and now,i here blogging around 7.30am! OMG,I only slept for a few hours..I finally got to watch this Philippino movie,"You Are The One!" Hehehe..there's why i was up so late..The movie was so funny(in some part),sad(make me wanna kill that Sam Milby) and lastly ROMANTIC..I like the part where he sang for her..Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,how i wish there's really a guy like that..
It's morning of the first raya(Saya belum mandi)Hehehe. Masih sleepy lah..I went to bed around 2.30am and now,i here blogging around 7.30am! OMG,I only slept for a few hours..I finally got to watch this Philippino movie,"You Are The One!" Hehehe..there's why i was up so late..The movie was so funny(in some part),sad(make me wanna kill that Sam Milby) and lastly ROMANTIC..I like the part where he sang for her..Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,how i wish there's really a guy like that..
For example:
*Idzham Iskandar
*Syed Azril Adam
*Sam Milby
*Daniel(Dan)
Ohhhhh,well there's no need to think about "LOVE" or "my Arjuna" I have to think about my studies first,future and "LOVE" somes at the end of the list..Hehehehe.*Idzham Iskandar
*Syed Azril Adam
*Sam Milby
*Daniel(Dan)
Bye people,
Selamat Hari Raya
Now,I have to take a bath..Going to my grandma's house this morning..Hehehe.Bau nya aku awal ni.
Selamat Hari Raya
Comments