Are you greedy of love?

Dear bloggie,
Quiz from are you greedy of love?
*If this guy is your first love,would you give him away to your enemy? Because your enemy loves him so much like you do and would kill herself if she don't get him?
=If me,I'll give him away because i don't want to feel guilty when my enemy killed herself just because i was greedy of love.Besides there's plenty of guys in the world.Right?

*If you love your sister so much.Till,you finds out that she is in love with your boyfriend and both of you are going to be engaged.Would you give this guy whom is your second love to your sister?
=I'll give him away because i love my sister so much and she will always be my sister forever.I'll do anything to make her happy even if it brakes my heart.You will not get a sister in the market but a guy,you'll find it all around the world.

*Your best friend means everything to you.She likes this guy since both of you were still in high school.But,she never told you which guy.Then,10years later,you fall for this guy but you did not know he was your old high school mate.Then,your friend decided to show you his picture.You were shocked.Would you give this guy to your best friend? Since he was her crush for a long time now?
=I'll give him away just because of my best friend.Because we shared a lot of memories together and i don't want our friendship to end.I'll do anything just to protect our friendship till it last forever.

*You almost give up just because of love.Then this guy comes along and stole your heart.But,a doctor told you that your going to die.What will you do?Run away from the guy so he won't be sad when your gone or stay with him till you die?
=I'll run away,but it doesn't mean i give up.It's just that i don't want to see my love one suffer because i'm dead.I just want him to be angry and sad because i leave him.Leave him to find someone who will be there for him.A healthy person not like me.

Result:
I'm not greedy of love but I'm just to generous of love. I'm proud of my result.Hehehe.

Comments