What i'm going to wear?

Today is very interesting day..
I woke up around 9.30!
Hehehe,anak dara bangun akhir macam si Tharwa!
i dreamed about the same person over and over again..
I dreamed that i was married to him..In two different dreams!
that is so weird..He and I barely speak to each other..
How come i'm dreaming about being married to him!
Oh well,mimpi ini mudah-mudahan tak jadi keyataan..
TAKUT AKU..


Before i went to the library,
I keep on watching myself on the mirror..
I wore a long jeans and a black shirt that i only wore for a couple of times..
My lil sister said,"Mei,mei kan ke library atau dating?Buat apa lawa-lawa?kan mengurat lelaki kah?"
HAHAHAHA
My sister is so so unbelieveable! There's nothing wrong spending almost of the time on combing hair and looking yourselve at the mirror..Is there?

Tomorrow moring will be the class party..
I'm going to wear uniform ofcourse since it's school hour!
But during the Yeo's birthday party,I know what i'm going to wear!
It's something unexpected..something unbelieveable!
Something that people won't believe a girl like me going to wear it!
Do you wanna know what is it?
Well you'll have to wait like other people..
I'm upload it here..
Maybe..insya-Allah

Comments