Ordinary boring classes..

All the other subjects are boring!
Mdm.Natasha didn't come today AGAIN!
So NO POA. FREE PERIOD!
Maths was suck-esh!
Physic was ok..


Chinese was so crazy..
We did study for only 20 mins..
Then write the test..
and teacher then decided to play a game..
The guys vs The girls..
Which ofcourse the girls win..
25-45!
HAHAHAHAHA
Kesian boys..

Then,Izzat and Erna draw Mr.Som
HAHAHAHA with many 'bulu'
Teacher saw it and laugh and then ask them to remove it!
HAHAHA.
Everybody was laughing like lunatics..
Including me!

English is always boring..
HAHAHAHA
Plus teacher give homework again..
=="
He's such a boring dude!
No fun at ALL..
Hmmm News about that person!
That bitch talked to me just now!
I was like hmm okay..=="
I don't care bitch.I hate you!
Hmm,i have a great idea.
What if the next time she talks to me and i scream and say,
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT BITCH?I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND AND I'M SO NOT GOING TO BE ONE OF THEM..YOU BACKSTAB-ING BITCH!"
..HEHEHE.
Hmm,after nearly 8months i didn't talk to her,calling her names and still she don't care.
She still want to be my friend.
NO WAY!
I STILL HATE YOU AND NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME!
Remember this BITCH!

P.S:I just knew that people are reading my blog! OMG,like i care! I still going to say bad things about that person or what so ever!


Kekasih,
Awak langsung tak menolong diriku untuk melupakan awak.Melihat aku di kelitik,ketawa dan menjerit kegelian kerana di kelitik oleh gadis-gadis di kelas awak,awak cuma senyum kehairanan dari meja guru.Diriku terasa malu kerana tingkah laku ku diperhatikan oleh awak.Awak,awak kenapa tak bagi diriku ini melupkan dirimu?Melupakan awak bukan satu perkara yang mudah untuk saya lakukan!Ini kerana kita selalu dan akan berjumpa dan bercakap hampir tiap-tiap hari di sekolah.Awak,pujaan hatiku,kenapa mesti mata ini suka untuk melihat dirimu dan kenapa telinga ini suka mendengar suaramu dan tawamu?

Comments