Form4Art beginning and ending

"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."

My day start with noises coming from downstairs.
I walk sleepily to the living room hoping the noises was nothing.
I woke up,when i was given a stupid flying kiss by my couzin.
(Sufri,his 6 months older than me)
I wash my face and brush my teeth when my brother wants to hug me goodmorning.
(infront of the bathroom)
First book i touched today was a book beside my bed.
I ate my 2in1,breakfast and lunch at 11.30am.
(jusk woke up around 11am)
and now,i'm chatting and blogging.


FACT:
NoBody From Form4Art came to Maths class this morning at 8am.Mr.Sunil walked into an empty classroom.
(told by Azie)
Mr.Sunil is heart broken and he want to cry because he came but the class is empty.(Told by Qahirah who knew this story from Mr.Avinash,who was told by Mr.Sunil himself)
ANOTHER FACT:
Form4Art Students are going to die tomorrow lectured by Mr.Sunil and maybe Mr.Som if Mr.Sunil told him.
Never ending FACT:
I Love Form4art.We Rock because We Are the Present Rocking Form4Art!
This is the story of Form4art students.
We all were happy on Thursday.We all didn't attend the Maths class on Friday(today) and the future says that We,Form4Art students are going to die,lectured,BooM by Our own Form4Art papa,our class teacher,our maths teacher,The One and The Only Mr.Sunil.

Comments