The 'C' sickness

Dear Bloggie,
There's something that i never been able to recover!
It's a sickness..
Jowee has it too..
This sickness can not be cure!! Well,medicine and doctors can't cure it!
Sciencetist haven't find a medicine for this sickness..
They say we must give time to cure it..
This sickness is from the eye to the heart..
It's like a heart disease but more worst then that!
It make you cry,sad and something happy when you think of "that particular person"

It's "The C"sickness!

"When I look at you my heart starts to race.
My head is spinning, I'm lost in your gaze.
I know nothing of the world around me,
Life is just a blur.
Your presence consumes me.
I think of your face, your laugh, your smile,
I hang on your every word.
You control my thoughts, possess my dreams.
long for your embrace.
Not a day goes by when I don't think of you.
If only you knew."

This poem is for the people who has 'C' sickness..

This flower is Gardenia..I love this flower not just because of it's beauty also because of it meaning..The meaning~secret love and unspoken love~ Great flower for people who have the 'C' sickness!

Comments