Victim of Jowe,baby!

Helo SuperBloggie,
Today school was a little crazy!
When i came to school Aiman and I straight away talk about Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince..
We're planning to go to bandar and watch it..(with our own family not together)
But,Jowe and Harizah got the wrong idea..They say that we're going dating..
Then i wear this clip on my head..
Yin Ling said Diyana has women power..(blurrrr)
then,when jowee saw it,Jowe told Rubey that i wear it because of Aiman..
That is so crazy..helo,i come to school to study not becinta..
They also say me and him laki bini...WHATEVER!
But,this Aiman melayan jua..I was drawing during art class then he come to my desk and say guest what?
"Hy bini." =="
I was like mihir..hehehehehehe
Then,Jowee also said that Jeremiah Walden Foo looks like Micheal Jackson..
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jeremy blush blush(kambang tarus wah)
Today,Jowe's victims are Jeremiah,Aiman and me..


Kekasihku,
"Sungguh ku kecawa hari ini,kerana aku tak bercakap dengan dirimu mahupun dirimu bercakap dengan diriku..Walaupun begitu,aku harus lupakan mu dan teruskan dengan pelajaranku!"

Comments