Thursday,blushing is not for me..23.7.09

SuperBloggie,
School was super duper great just now!
During Malay class,Meera,Harizah and I do love quotes..
Hahahahaha so lazy to listen to teacher talking today!
Jeremiah didn't annoyed me but Chee How did..
By making stupid annoying sound during chemistry class..
SHUT UP SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO STUDY..
Commerce we have a topic test and i think i'm going to rewrite it on Saturday!
I so in a bad mood today at school..
At home while i was reading Setulus Janji-Aina Emir a novel that i borrowed form Qa..
It describe about the main character Ilham..You know what i imagine?
I imagine him! That was so stupid and i think during that time i was blushing..
Hmmm wait i don't do BLUSH..BLUSHING is so not for me..
Jowee and Qa thinks they know who i like but i don't think they are correct!
Well,they are i will ofcourse DENY it! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Kekasih,
Awak tahu tak kenapa saya macam tak bertenaga tadi?Aku terus aja selepas first rescess tak ada mood.Awak tahu tak kenapa?Semuanya kerana awak!

Comments