Secret Paper

Dear SuperBloggie,
Today,chinese class teacher didnt teach anything cux no one brought any textbook..
So,everybody did their own things..
Doing correction,playing chess,reading books,talking laughing that usuall stuff..
I was the only which stayed on my sit and didn't talk to anyone..
Well also Suk Ling cux she don't have any friends in CSL class..
You see since i brought some textpad to class..
I have written all my feelings and secret inside that paper..
Well half of my feeling and secret about my friends and family..
hehehehe..
I stapled that paper and will keep it somewhere save..
I'm not going to open it till Until:)
Wanna know who i like?What i hate and like?
It's all in that paper including my love life..
I'm going to keep that paper in one of my dictionary(Oxford dictionary)..
Where no one will find it accept me..

P.S:This secret is not knew by anybody in this world..Hehehe

Comments