Dear SuperBloggie,Today in the afternoon will be the parent teacher meeting(result card day)..
My parents sill don't know about my studies which is going down..
I'm so dead..OMG OMG!
From credit to just pass..
I'm afraid yoo..The primary section the result card day is cancell!
My lil sister was so happy in the car..While me..
OMG OMG OMG OMG..
two failed..POA and Maths!
OMG OMG OMG OMG...
My lil brother escaped,right after lunch,he went to my grandmother's house..
His going to sleep there..
OMG OMG OMG OMG..
I'm the only one at home with my parents and the maid..
OMG OMG OMG OMG..
I'm so boom boom boom..
My parents face will be like that picture above when they got home from school..
OMG OMG OMG OMG..
All because of my studies falling down..
Maths sucks that's why i flunked it!!
In Com.Sci i passed but my physic was the lowest and the highest is Bio..(Everybody likr that Bio highest but either phy or cham lowest)
I'm can't memories the formula wah..So brain damage...Hehehehehe
People if on Monday i don't come,meaning i'm already dead..
Cause of death ear bleeding because of lecture:(

Comments