Have you ever wonder what's the feeling of the person you like towards you?
I always wonder..Infact i'm always wondering..
but,i know the answer a long time ago..Feeling of ONLY friends!
"I always think of how it'd be
if we were together
You and me holding hands(It's a dream)
I can picture it right now
You and me,
It's a dream,
It's a possibility..."
"Andai ku tahu…
Kapan tiba masaku…
Ku akan memohon tuhan jangan kau ambil nyawaku…
Aku takut akan semua dosa dosaku…
Aku takut dosa yg terus membayangiku…"
P.S:All this song i got it from my third favourite book Lagu Cinta by Iejay Zakaria..
I always wonder..Infact i'm always wondering..
but,i know the answer a long time ago..Feeling of ONLY friends!
"I always think of how it'd be
if we were together
You and me holding hands(It's a dream)
I can picture it right now
You and me,
It's a dream,
It's a possibility..."
"Andai ku tahu…
Kapan tiba masaku…
Ku akan memohon tuhan jangan kau ambil nyawaku…
Aku takut akan semua dosa dosaku…
Aku takut dosa yg terus membayangiku…"
P.S:All this song i got it from my third favourite book Lagu Cinta by Iejay Zakaria..
Comments