Dear SuperBloggie,
Today i didn't attend school..
hehehe,feeling kinda lazy!
Well,today i looked through my testpapers from first term till now..
I compare both of them..
WOW..
*Malay-form credit to just pass
*English-58 to 49
*commerce-53 to 45
*maths-hmmm no need to say
*POA-WOW..
Hmmm,i'm dropping real badly..This can't be happening..
Man,i have to get more serious this time..
What will my dad's reaction when he sees my report card..
I don't want to think about it now!
Today i didn't attend school..
hehehe,feeling kinda lazy!
Well,today i looked through my testpapers from first term till now..
I compare both of them..
WOW..
*Malay-form credit to just pass
*English-58 to 49
*commerce-53 to 45
*maths-hmmm no need to say
*POA-WOW..
Hmmm,i'm dropping real badly..This can't be happening..
Man,i have to get more serious this time..
What will my dad's reaction when he sees my report card..
I don't want to think about it now!
Comments