14th July 2009,romantic night!

Selamat malam kekasihku,
Hmmm there's only one reason if i'm blogging at night!
That means i'm in EMOSIONAL STATE...
I'm so emosional right now that i'm jumping up and down screaming!
My sister called my LOSER..hehehe
Who cares as long as i'm happy right now!
My favourite song in the world(once delova) was there(sang by him) and plus a romantic 'saying' was also there!
"Darling,i promise to take care of you and to love you as my other half.I'll be lost if i lose you because you are the meaninf of life to me and I swear in the name of love that if I ever dare to leave you,I won't find any other love until my last breath!"
I'm so believing you right now my love..Hmmm Ya Allah romanticnya!
Now,I can sleep with a smile on my face and maybe I'll even dream about it tonight.
Hehehehe


P.S:Happy Birthday to My Lil Sister,Ema..12 years old today!

Comments