Dear SuperBloggie,
I wanna sleep but,someone(QAHIRAH THARWA) won't let me go to bed..
I miss my bed,baby..
People keep telling me about hpw they feel about their boyfriend & LOVE..
Well,announcement people,I DON'T CARE!
Tell me about love when i already fallen in love..
there's this guy,his a friend of mine from KB..
I told him about i want to study till collage or Univercity..
I can't believe he replied me this:
"Hah apa la stinggi mna pn pljaran bini2 ne,ke dpur jus tujunya tuu.NNda tmpt lain tuu.Bekerja pun bini2 if lakinya blik ke dapur jua tugunya..Gtau me,bini2 mana yg inda mau tangannya basah kana air?Inda mau mengupas bawang?Atuu memang bukan bini2 yg sesuai untuk d jdikan isteri yg solehah.Moden punya bini2 pun kehidupan nya ke dpur jua tuu."
I hate this guy,but his my friend who insulted me and not just me,also women all around the world.We as girls or women have rights to be highly educated.There's no law saying women or girls can't study higher than a men or boy.I strongly disagree with your oppinion.Like it's true that women belong in the kitchen.Well,some part is true but NOT ALL THE TIME.We als0 want to be highly educated and also earning our own money.Not just depend on the men.Wait for the men to come back home and give us money?Not,me.I'm not the type of girl to be sitting around the house and wait for the men to come home.Well,maybe just before the present of a baby ofcourse.Do you agree with me ladies and girls out there?Is my oppinion right or the guy's oppinion is right?
I wanna sleep but,someone(QAHIRAH THARWA) won't let me go to bed..
I miss my bed,baby..
People keep telling me about hpw they feel about their boyfriend & LOVE..
Well,announcement people,I DON'T CARE!
Tell me about love when i already fallen in love..
there's this guy,his a friend of mine from KB..
I told him about i want to study till collage or Univercity..
I can't believe he replied me this:
"Hah apa la stinggi mna pn pljaran bini2 ne,ke dpur jus tujunya tuu.NNda tmpt lain tuu.Bekerja pun bini2 if lakinya blik ke dapur jua tugunya..Gtau me,bini2 mana yg inda mau tangannya basah kana air?Inda mau mengupas bawang?Atuu memang bukan bini2 yg sesuai untuk d jdikan isteri yg solehah.Moden punya bini2 pun kehidupan nya ke dpur jua tuu."
I hate this guy,but his my friend who insulted me and not just me,also women all around the world.We as girls or women have rights to be highly educated.There's no law saying women or girls can't study higher than a men or boy.I strongly disagree with your oppinion.Like it's true that women belong in the kitchen.Well,some part is true but NOT ALL THE TIME.We als0 want to be highly educated and also earning our own money.Not just depend on the men.Wait for the men to come back home and give us money?Not,me.I'm not the type of girl to be sitting around the house and wait for the men to come home.Well,maybe just before the present of a baby ofcourse.Do you agree with me ladies and girls out there?Is my oppinion right or the guy's oppinion is right?
Comments