WHATEVER DAY

Why does she always text me?
Does she ever get tired of apologize-ing?
Well,i'm tired of rejecting all of her Sorries.
Tired of saying horrible things everytime she msg or text and mc me!
I'm really tired of her..
When can all of this stop?
Why can't she just leave me alone?
~about NAZ~
----------------------------------
Just Now,
I online and people text me..
Well everytime people chat with me..
But,this time..
there's one particular person
i never expected him to make my day and badmood..
i feel like he insulted me..
Errrr,I just wanna delete him from my MSN,
From my facebook,
My friendster and also
My life..
But,i can't..
there's one reason..
But,i just can't tell.
~Cyber friend,facebook friend,etc~

----------------------------------
Hmmm,we always joke about things..
He always make me laugh..
When i'm talking to him,there's always a smile on my face..
I never feel down when i'm with him.
His the one who always says i'm cute..
When we're text-ing,this question will always be there..
"Do you have a BF?"
My answer will always be YES..
But.one day he ask me who,then i said my TEDDY BEAR..
I regret that..
That's the time he ASKED me..
His waiting for the answer,
but i don't know the answer..
His kind,funny and kinda handsome too..
His just like my type of guy..
But there's only two problem,
1)I don't like him more then a friend;
&
2)He don't have brown eyes..
Hahahahaha
I'm just like the stars.I only like to be admire from far but,i don't want to be owned by anyone. But,i'm a little different from the stars.I want to be owned by someone but not now.Someday later,just not now:)

~Some guy~

Comments