Bloggie,
I'm taking some quiz at Facebook..
I take it because i'm feeling bored!
So here's some quiz and results that i got..
"How crazy are you?"
I'm taking some quiz at Facebook..
I take it because i'm feeling bored!
So here's some quiz and results that i got..
"How crazy are you?"
I got 93%..Wow,i'm really crazy as my frenz and teachers said!
"How fun are you?"
I'm a fun girl..Hehe,i got 91%..
"Do you make better as a man or woman?"
Haha,48%male and 52%female..Maybe that's true also! HAHA.
"Are you childish?"
I'm 28% childish?OMG,i was hoping to get 90+ cux people said i'm childish! HAHA.not childish enough maybe..Oh well i must try harder to be childish! Hehehe.
Haha,48%male and 52%female..Maybe that's true also! HAHA.
"Are you childish?"
I'm 28% childish?OMG,i was hoping to get 90+ cux people said i'm childish! HAHA.not childish enough maybe..Oh well i must try harder to be childish! Hehehe.
"What's missing in your life?"
LOVE..That's mssing from my life! Is that true?
LOVE..That's mssing from my life! Is that true?
"What's you love mojo?"
Your Brain
You definitely wear the smart pants in your relationships. Your intelligence is quite irresistible. You are attractive because you make a person feel secure around you. Knowledge really is power, and you prove it on a daily basis.
Your Brain
You definitely wear the smart pants in your relationships. Your intelligence is quite irresistible. You are attractive because you make a person feel secure around you. Knowledge really is power, and you prove it on a daily basis.
Comments