Dear bloggie,
Today POA was fucking hard..I can't even think! My brain was like deeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,totally blank! I'm so dead..Now,i have to take tuition..Hmm hy,maybe i'll make some new friends! Right now whocares..Maybe my brain already go on holiday..Since on friday,it's holiday.But,my brain wanna go holiday earlier..hmmm who knows!
Well,i can't wait for tonight's show..Rindu milik Rangga!It's a new show in SCTV..Qahirah and I are crazy about the guys..SHe's crazy about Rangga a.k.a Ricky Harun and I'm crazy for Uda a.k.a Chris Laurent! Qa,likes Ricky because she's a sucker for boys with red lips and a smile that has a dimple,sadly he has both!Haha..And i'm a sucker for boys with brown eyes..Chris has brown eyes and a cute smile...Hmmm baby!!
Today POA was fucking hard..I can't even think! My brain was like deeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,totally blank! I'm so dead..Now,i have to take tuition..Hmm hy,maybe i'll make some new friends! Right now whocares..Maybe my brain already go on holiday..Since on friday,it's holiday.But,my brain wanna go holiday earlier..hmmm who knows!
Well,i can't wait for tonight's show..Rindu milik Rangga!It's a new show in SCTV..Qahirah and I are crazy about the guys..SHe's crazy about Rangga a.k.a Ricky Harun and I'm crazy for Uda a.k.a Chris Laurent! Qa,likes Ricky because she's a sucker for boys with red lips and a smile that has a dimple,sadly he has both!Haha..And i'm a sucker for boys with brown eyes..Chris has brown eyes and a cute smile...Hmmm baby!!
This is Chris..Hmm look at his eyes,it's BROWN..he look so cute!
This is Ricky,look at his lips and his smile..Kinda cute!
Comments