A memory that i will not forget!

Dear bloggie,
As i promise i'll update you today all about what i did at Qa's house!
I'll start from the very beginning where the memories starts!

On yesterday,20th Jun,we're supposed to go to the Hello Kitty Concert but the concert was cancelled because of the costume company can't bring the costume to Brunei..
So,Qahirah,Jowee,Munirah and I still go on with the plan..
Which was to go to BSB,watch movie,buy some DVDs and sleep at Qa's house..
Th plan went according to plan of course..

Around 12pm,I arrived at Qa's house..Then Jowee..
We talk and talk and talk non stop until 12.30 and nearly forgot that Qa promised Munirah that she'll pick her up at 12..HAHAHA
Qa's parents was the one who brought us to BSB..
Along the way,Me and Jowe talked about our dream guys..HAHA
Well,Jowee told me about a guy hmmm,that always mc and msg with her..
I told her about Beb proposed to me but i didn't even give the answer..
Qa and Nirah also talked about something..All of us talked and talked along the way to the Mall.

When we arrived to the Mall,the very first thing we did was go to the cinema and bought 5 tickets to watch 17 Again..
Jowee,Qa and i sit at the same row and Nirah sit with her BF..
Wow,Zac Afron is really attractive in this movie..Not like in Hight Musicals!
While waiting for the movie to start at 3.40pm,we went to buy some DVDs to watch at Qa's house that evening!
Hehehe..
After the movie had finish we went down..
Along the way,I show a guy..He looked really familiar to me..
He was with 2 of his friends and i was with Jowe and Qa..Nirah Was dating with her BF.
We all was heading for the same direction which was to go to the 1st floor..

Then,during the last lif to the 1st floor,he turn is back and looked at me..
He smiled then,I was sure that was Hairy,my neighbour in Panaga..
We spent spent alot of times together when i was in Primary5 till Form2.
Then he moved to BSB..
Our moms still stay in contact but not us..
The last time i saw him was last year during Raya..He came to my house..
Back then he was kinda slim but now,his cubby..He changed..But his smiled never did.
That's the smiled that reminded me of him!
OK back to the main topic..

Then,jowe,Qa and I went to meet nirah somewhere near the Bookstore..
We all walked together to the Utama grand and bough the ingredient to make the cupcake..
Then,we all headed back to the car park and went back to KB..
Along the way back to KB,as girls we never shut up!HAHAHA

Qa's parents droped us at Wywy for dinner,they just went back home..
We ordered alot of things..
Noodles,rices,dim sums and TOM YAM SOUP..
I hate tom yam soup now..
All because of that stupid cili I'm having a fobia for eating Tom Yam anymore..
The bill was $43.10~just for 4 person baby!HAHA.

The very first thing i did when we reached to Qa's house was take a bath..
Then Jowe,then nirah and qa..
We watch movies from 12.45am to 4am..Haha.
I love Luke from Confession of a shopaholic..His has brown eyes baby..
everybody was ready to go to bed but,i'm the only one who wa still active..
Accurding to them,I sleep talk about Hairy!HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Today,we all wake up at 9am and i was the first to take a bath..
They all was to lazy..They took a bath around 10am..
AHAHAHA..
then we all finish around 11am..
Qa was thinking to surpirise us by bringing us to A restaurant in KB..
But,i was the only one who was not surprised because i knew the place wah..
HAHAHA..(sorry Qa your plan didn't work at me)

After eating,we all went thome and bake cupcakes..
It was delicious..
Then,we all watch DVDs around 3.30pm..
We all watch Another Cinderalla story..
Finally,we all went home around 6 but Nirah Went home around 4.30p..
(There's many photos of the events happening yesterday but,you'll have to wait till Qa and Jowe uploads the photos..Then i'll take from their blog)HEHE.

P.S:Jowe with Ricky and Qa with ?? while me with some guy..
Later to come..When i fall inlove i'll tell you bloggie..

Comments