I'm so tried,tried to deny that your smile drove me crazy..
I can't help it.I'm so sorry that I'm to greedy to realize that it's feeling.
Although i know that i don't deserved it.
Even in my dream i don't even deserved you.
In reality,i don't deserved to be dreaming about living with you by my side forever.
I'm can't help it.I just realize this feeling when you already belong to someone else.
(From my current fav. book)
-----------------------------------------------
Why must i realize this feeling now?Why now?
Why must i receive this letter now?
Telling me that you loved me before.
You kept a feeling for me in silence.
It's partly my fault,i didn't realize.
You given me many clues and many hinds,all saying you loved me!
If i known this earlier,I won't let you go.Away from my side.
How i wish i can time travel back to time.
Back to the time where we're still together.
Where we still didn't belong to anyone.
On that time,I'll tell you how i felt
But,now it's to late.
Both of us has gone with our own separate ways.
With someone else and not with each other.
But,i promise i'll never forget about us.
The time we shared and the memories we made together.
It's to late.Only memories remain.
I'll remember it forever!
I can't help it.I'm so sorry that I'm to greedy to realize that it's feeling.
Although i know that i don't deserved it.
Even in my dream i don't even deserved you.
In reality,i don't deserved to be dreaming about living with you by my side forever.
I'm can't help it.I just realize this feeling when you already belong to someone else.
(From my current fav. book)
-----------------------------------------------
Why must i realize this feeling now?Why now?
Why must i receive this letter now?
Telling me that you loved me before.
You kept a feeling for me in silence.
It's partly my fault,i didn't realize.
You given me many clues and many hinds,all saying you loved me!
If i known this earlier,I won't let you go.Away from my side.
How i wish i can time travel back to time.
Back to the time where we're still together.
Where we still didn't belong to anyone.
On that time,I'll tell you how i felt
But,now it's to late.
Both of us has gone with our own separate ways.
With someone else and not with each other.
But,i promise i'll never forget about us.
The time we shared and the memories we made together.
It's to late.Only memories remain.
I'll remember it forever!
Comments