Heartbeat,baby


Dear bloggie,
They always said that it's never too late.Never too late to do anything.Even tell someone you like or love them.In songs and movies,they all say it's never too late!They all say listen to your heart or your heartbeat. But,for me it's really too late.I followed my heart.I smile and sometimes my heartbeat grown stronger when you smile or laugh.When,I'm down and i look at your smile,it's enough to cheer me up again.I want to tell you how i feel,but it seems like you like someone else. It's ok,even though i'm sad now because i was too late to tell you that i like you.As they also said when it's too late,"Forget it,there's still a lot of fish in the ocean.One of them will be the one smeday.You'll just have to wait andhave faith in it." Hmmm,that's what i'll do.Wait till my heartbeat finds someone else again..

Comments