Currently,all around the world people are singing and writing songs,novels,books and etc all base on LOVE. What is Love? People intend to use the word LOVE when they don't really mean it. Love is an incredibly powerful word. We as individuals have our own opinion about the meaning of L.O.V.E! For me love is something that makes you feel like you and that person is the only person on earth when you're together.It's like you are on your on world.Without anybody around you.Only the two of you huging,kissing,tut tut,joking,laughing,talking and etc and only with that particular person you feel like your safe from the things happening around us now.
Love also totally unexplainable feeling that can not be described in any way possible, but there are two things:
1)When you feel it while with them the best feeling in the world, nothing surpasses it.
2)When you feel it without them it makes you feel bad and yearn for their presence, but you still feel that happy feeling somewhere inside and it confuses you terribly. Although the feeling of love is not describable some of the things that are symptoms I guess.
As i firstly said,everyone feels love differently, in his or her own way. This is just what I feel. There is probably other things I cant remember at the moment or other things other people feel.
"I believe in a thing called love, just listen to the rhythm of the heart"- The Darkness
Love also totally unexplainable feeling that can not be described in any way possible, but there are two things:
1)When you feel it while with them the best feeling in the world, nothing surpasses it.
2)When you feel it without them it makes you feel bad and yearn for their presence, but you still feel that happy feeling somewhere inside and it confuses you terribly. Although the feeling of love is not describable some of the things that are symptoms I guess.
As i firstly said,everyone feels love differently, in his or her own way. This is just what I feel. There is probably other things I cant remember at the moment or other things other people feel.
"I believe in a thing called love, just listen to the rhythm of the heart"- The Darkness
Comments