Hahaa baby

Dear bloggie,
You know what? People have been asking what is my blog! I keep saying all the same thing..I'm inactive so haven't post for a long long long long time..As if!Only 2 days leh! I will not update but i know QAHIRAH THARWA will lecture me and asking me to update my blog..I'm really tired of hearing her lecture so i'm updating now!!

I've been waiting for fire drill since SATURDAY..Now,it's Tuesday!! I thought fire drill was fun we can escape class..Sadly,it's not fun!! It's really boring.It's the lamest fire drill ever! But the part where skipping class,cit chatting and sitting with friends is FUN!! REALLY FUN..My class skipped English and D.Maths! 4sci,i know only thet skipped Malay the other subject i don't know!! Hehe.After the fire officers and polis officer gave some comments,Dr.Com and Mr.Jim gave us 30min break when it's suppose tuu be only 10 min break as a reward that we did good!! Hehe.

I didn't use that break to talk..I sat at the front lobby there and read my book..Well,i did talk to Daniel..He ask me why i'm always reading a book alone..I didn't answered i just smiled!!After smilling,the bell rang,i didn't know weather it's still recess or not..Luckily,Daniel and some other guys was still there..So i ask if it's still recess!! Sadly recess was over..HAHA!! BUT,it was chinese class and we don't have to learn..We just watch Movie..A movie that i'm not really interested in..So i just read my book!! HEHE..till the half end of the movie..Hehe,because tomorrow we continue..again..Weeeeeee

Comments