U probably already know that I'm leaving, i knew this would be better if i wrote a letter explaining the truth about how much i care about you. The truth is, is that i always loved you, i love you so much, u are my baby and don't u ever forget that. I always cared about you, and always wanted to talk to you, n be around u. U really have no clue how much i love you. Now that I'm leaving i thought u should know that i love you baby, u always did the right thing, and u were always there. I didn't think i could love someone as much as i love you. And i always want to see you, for the rest of my life, i will always miss kissing you like before, i always want to cuddle up, how we used to. I will miss you and that's a promise. U always had my love, and i want you to remember that. Baby u keep this letter because this may be the last thing u have from me. I love you so much. i will talk to you soon baby.... Goodbye!
Comments