Dear bloggie,
Sorry i haven't update for like some time now! I'm kinda busy lately..With homeworks,revision and projects..So busy till i'm having fever now..Lack of Sleep and Rest Is the result of FEVER..HEHE..
Yesterday,during assembly,Cikgu Bahar said that Qahirah's Forum Group got 2nd place*Congrats Qa*Hehe!!Naz would have won because JitRu and Rubey Was quite good..It's all because of Naz,she was reallt bad..HAHA!!In the afternoon,it was the malay quiz..It's fun! I laugh smile and joked with Qeela..I can't stop smiling and laughing..Yusri and the rest of his friends sat behide us..Errrr,his so noisy!Keep on,"Uitzzz...Ahhh... and etc" at me..He want to borrow the fan wah..Gila!! Bisng ja kerja nya!! HAHA!!
On Wenesday,It was surprising that Qa and that guy was friends..laughing together!! WOW..
Like he said,"I'm so sorry"then Qa said,"But I LOVE YOU"..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!! Last time she hates him so so so much..Now,they are friends..Later LOVERS..HAHAHA
****************************
Now,about me!! Currently..I'm so inlove with a flower!! Gardenia Jasminoides to be more direct..HEHE!!This flower is so beautiful and the meaning so so so so meaningful for me..
Gardenia flower means Unspoken love/secret love and "i love you in secret"..hmmmm loving it people!! HEHE..
Sigining out
Diy
*XOXO*
~P.S:I'm so inlove with Gardenia and Dealova-Once~
Sorry i haven't update for like some time now! I'm kinda busy lately..With homeworks,revision and projects..So busy till i'm having fever now..Lack of Sleep and Rest Is the result of FEVER..HEHE..
Yesterday,during assembly,Cikgu Bahar said that Qahirah's Forum Group got 2nd place*Congrats Qa*Hehe!!Naz would have won because JitRu and Rubey Was quite good..It's all because of Naz,she was reallt bad..HAHA!!In the afternoon,it was the malay quiz..It's fun! I laugh smile and joked with Qeela..I can't stop smiling and laughing..Yusri and the rest of his friends sat behide us..Errrr,his so noisy!Keep on,"Uitzzz...Ahhh... and etc" at me..He want to borrow the fan wah..Gila!! Bisng ja kerja nya!! HAHA!!
On Wenesday,It was surprising that Qa and that guy was friends..laughing together!! WOW..
Like he said,"I'm so sorry"then Qa said,"But I LOVE YOU"..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!! Last time she hates him so so so much..Now,they are friends..Later LOVERS..HAHAHA
****************************
Now,about me!! Currently..I'm so inlove with a flower!! Gardenia Jasminoides to be more direct..HEHE!!This flower is so beautiful and the meaning so so so so meaningful for me..Gardenia flower means Unspoken love/secret love and "i love you in secret"..hmmmm loving it people!! HEHE..
Sigining out
Diy
*XOXO*
~P.S:I'm so inlove with Gardenia and Dealova-Once~
Comments