Dear bloggy,
>During English class,it was my speech of the day..I spoke about Teddy Bear..hehehe!!It was funny because just because lah!!
>During chemistry class i was so sleepy! Mr.Avi gave all of us five minutes to rest after and before we start writting again!! So I slept..Then,after 5 mins he woke me up by shouting my name and then i woke up,he pushed the back of my chair so that i would sit up!! Crazy Mr.Avi!!
>POA class was kinda fun! I didn't do my homework but luckyly i did the working,so i told teacher i did tried and she believed me!! HAHAHA..
>Sajak during the last two period!! I'm number two for upper secondary and Daniel was number1..So i sat next to him!! I wear this kain sarunga and selendang..When i wear it and sat next to Daniel,Mr Jim passed by and he smile then said to me and Daniel,"Macam BESANDING"(getting married)WFT,i just smiled and i can feel that my face turned red!! Crazy that was so Errrrrrr..Then i went to sit at Edwin's place while Edwin sit infront of me for a while!! Then,i was talking,then i feel like someone's watching me..So i turn at my side i see Yusri watching at me..I just make my face selambe,then he smiled..Ewwwwwww! He's smile is so Ewwwwwy!!My turn was up,Elma called my name to the stage and people was shouting and clapping like crazy! I became nervous i mean really nervous but,i just express it by smilling!! When,i got to the middle of the stage,Qahirah Tharwa,Qeela and some other people was shouting my name and showing my name in a piece of paper..Written,"Mr.Diy"..HAHAHA..When i got back to my place,Daniel said my voice banyak scartching!! OMG..Gila i'm going to lose!! But who cares!! Finally the sajak competition is over! While i was clibing the stairs Su En said i have the most many fans!! Haha,Yah right!!
>During English class,it was my speech of the day..I spoke about Teddy Bear..hehehe!!It was funny because just because lah!!
>During chemistry class i was so sleepy! Mr.Avi gave all of us five minutes to rest after and before we start writting again!! So I slept..Then,after 5 mins he woke me up by shouting my name and then i woke up,he pushed the back of my chair so that i would sit up!! Crazy Mr.Avi!!
>POA class was kinda fun! I didn't do my homework but luckyly i did the working,so i told teacher i did tried and she believed me!! HAHAHA..
>Sajak during the last two period!! I'm number two for upper secondary and Daniel was number1..So i sat next to him!! I wear this kain sarunga and selendang..When i wear it and sat next to Daniel,Mr Jim passed by and he smile then said to me and Daniel,"Macam BESANDING"(getting married)WFT,i just smiled and i can feel that my face turned red!! Crazy that was so Errrrrrr..Then i went to sit at Edwin's place while Edwin sit infront of me for a while!! Then,i was talking,then i feel like someone's watching me..So i turn at my side i see Yusri watching at me..I just make my face selambe,then he smiled..Ewwwwwww! He's smile is so Ewwwwwy!!My turn was up,Elma called my name to the stage and people was shouting and clapping like crazy! I became nervous i mean really nervous but,i just express it by smilling!! When,i got to the middle of the stage,Qahirah Tharwa,Qeela and some other people was shouting my name and showing my name in a piece of paper..Written,"Mr.Diy"..HAHAHA..When i got back to my place,Daniel said my voice banyak scartching!! OMG..Gila i'm going to lose!! But who cares!! Finally the sajak competition is over! While i was clibing the stairs Su En said i have the most many fans!! Haha,Yah right!!
TODAY THE GREATEST DAY OF OF THIS MONTH!!
Comments