Baby pls help me!

Dear bloggy,
I think the day dreaming will never ends..
You see i day dream about IT every single time..
During recess time,i would sit at teachers table as usual and just stared at the book if not the book i would just stare at the sky..Hmmm,maybe it's time to not think about IT anymore..BTW,i think my relationship with X is getting better and Now i can understand why X want to friends with W..W is kinda fun and interesting if you get to know W!! hehe..i think my judgement of people for what i think they are should stop!! Really it should stop!!!

Okay,now that my relationship with X and W is getting better but my relationship with Z..is getting worse!! i think Z is avoiding me!! I can feel it since Thursday morning till now!!! Oh man,how come evertime i wanna make my relationship better with X and now Z is like hmmm what can i say STARTING TO AVOID ME!!! ERRRRR...

I'm so stress out right now...With the homeworks and now Plus again my friendship with X..Errrr!! OH MAN I HAVE TO START STABLING MY FRIENDSHIP WITH X AND Z!!

OMG oh i wish IT was with me to advice me and stand by my side...Errrr!!
How i wish that so so so so so so so much..But It don't know that because i never has a heart to tell IT that i like It when It do it to me!!!

Comments