I miss you so so so much! But,sorrie i didn't update you for like 3 days..Sorrie!! Ibeen busy! People i went to the library yesterday with Qahirah Tharwa and Jowee!! It was fun. We were suppose to study but we didn't..We leave the book opened and talked..Haha,we can't stop talking when we're like together..There's always sumthing that we have to said..We talked about our past,present and as we are GIRLS we GOSSIP!! HEHE.
We stayed at the library 2-4.15!! Then we continue talking at Qa's house! We played badminton..Qa and Jojo a team while me only alone!! hmmm,2 vs 1 so unfair!
But I WON..HEHE.
Qa's baby brother is so cute! We ask Qa his name but Qa don't want to tell maybe because his brother is cuter than her!! HAHA
At school today,well people were aspecting fire drill so there's no leasson but NOTHING HAPPEN...STUPID BELL!! Well,today was kinda fun! NO ENGLISH yahoo Free period!! Jay,played the guitar and sing!! first song that he sings was "When you look me in the eye" My favourite song now!! Hehe..Chee How still crazy as always and he disturb me!! I'm so paranoid by him but he is still my friend..
I LOVE FREE PERIOD AND MUSIC...
&
MY SWEET TEDDY BEAR(I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN THE WORLD)
Diy:
Love To Baby
XOXO
Comments