Why???


I hate it when love between two person is unspoken!!
Must it be men who makes the first move or must it be girls making the first move?
Why can't you just tell the person that you have a feeling for them?
I don't mind if he moves the first move or I as a girl make the first move!
As long as their feelings are truely spoken!!
And it is shared and told to each other..
When you don't tell the person that you have a feeling for them,
sometimes it can be to late..

I don't know why lately i been posting about love and sadness and more about love!!
I don't even want to have bf nor,do i want to be in love(NOT YET THE TIME)
Still i keep posting about love..
I keep reading love novels,and you know what i always feel so emosi...
I don't know why!!
Maybe my friends are right i should start dating someone..
Because i never been inlove or have a bf
But,i'm just afraid!!
Afraid of the things i read,learn and see in books and TV..
I'm afraid all that pain..
That's why..
or maybe i should start dating after i finish my form5..
Yah let's do that!!
Concentrate on my studies first...
Hahaha,that is so true!!
Fine i'll wait till i'm 17years old!!
HAHAHAHA
Just like me,the phrase that is like so much is "i don't knwo why"

Comments