Hello bloggy,
Today school was kinda ok! Except for the fact that Mdm.Six peck scolede our class because we complain to our Papa(Mr.Sunil) that yesterday she didn't let us throw out the rubbish!! hahaha and rumors has it that Papa and Six peck fought in the office! hahahaha!! I hate you Six peck!!
Now,i'm really emosi!! Why can't the guy just tell her that he likes her..Why Why?? Is it so hard?? If you want her just tell her but now i think it's to late you dumb ass!! I hate you so much now!! Just tell her that your sorry and whatever...Just tell her everything!! Be brave you dumb ass..If their this type of guy in the world i don't even what to meet him nor to look at his face!! She almost died you know!! Stupid...If she dies your babies die!! You'll regret it forever or your heartless(which you are) would even care!! I hate you so so much!!!I hope tyhe next chapter you died and She live happily ever after!! HaHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Today school was kinda ok! Except for the fact that Mdm.Six peck scolede our class because we complain to our Papa(Mr.Sunil) that yesterday she didn't let us throw out the rubbish!! hahaha and rumors has it that Papa and Six peck fought in the office! hahahaha!! I hate you Six peck!!
Now,i'm really emosi!! Why can't the guy just tell her that he likes her..Why Why?? Is it so hard?? If you want her just tell her but now i think it's to late you dumb ass!! I hate you so much now!! Just tell her that your sorry and whatever...Just tell her everything!! Be brave you dumb ass..If their this type of guy in the world i don't even what to meet him nor to look at his face!! She almost died you know!! Stupid...If she dies your babies die!! You'll regret it forever or your heartless(which you are) would even care!! I hate you so so much!!!I hope tyhe next chapter you died and She live happily ever after!! HaHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Comments