goodbye you

Why do you have to leave me now?
After all we have been through....
i know it was hard to show our real feelings when we're with our friends....
But,you and i know we'll be together forever....

We talk all night long,we laugh all night long....

We even argue all night long.... But it's all worth it....
Now that your gone....
i feel this ache in my heart....
I feel so alone and sad in my heart and soul....

Although there are so many things and people around me...

I can't seem to forget you....
When you turn your back on me and walked away...

this memory always make me sad and cry....
But,I'll cherish ever second,every minutes and every hour we spend together....

The memory of you saying goodbye to me and where we first met each other...

Good Bye You....
1st April 2009 and it's been 4days..

It's still has not healed!!

Comments