Dear bloggy,
I'm sad right now!X thinks i'm abandon X..But,it's not like that..I don't want to abandon X but the people X is around don't want me to be with X!! They will make fun of me and thinks that it's nothing for me and i didn't keep it in my heart!! But,i did..I kept every single word of it seriously i hate them!! That's why i'm leaving X..Bloggy!! I just don't want X to change..Although X don't know that X has changed but i can feel the change in X!! Just,today i have mood to text X when X on9!! That's because i know X is not with them right now!! When you want me to walk with you i rejected because i know your bringing them..X thinks i changed!! But i haven't change..I just don't want to be with X right now!! Not,when X is with them!! Sorry X!! When you said i changed,i denied because u don't know the truth behind all of it!!! I'm always making myself busy when you ask me to go somewhere with you and even when u talked to me i just said yes or no!! I'm becoming a bookworm to avoid talking to u when my heart is telling me to talk to u!! X i don't want our relationship to be apart but i can't help it because the people you hang out with don't really like me!! Sorry X!! But i hope you'll be happy when you're with them X!! Be friends! Let us just be friends!! Not more than that!! Let's just be friends!! Friends.. Normal friends!! You choose to hang with them so i choose to be apart from you!! This is not a revenge it's just me trying to be apart from you!!
I'm sad right now!X thinks i'm abandon X..But,it's not like that..I don't want to abandon X but the people X is around don't want me to be with X!! They will make fun of me and thinks that it's nothing for me and i didn't keep it in my heart!! But,i did..I kept every single word of it seriously i hate them!! That's why i'm leaving X..Bloggy!! I just don't want X to change..Although X don't know that X has changed but i can feel the change in X!! Just,today i have mood to text X when X on9!! That's because i know X is not with them right now!! When you want me to walk with you i rejected because i know your bringing them..X thinks i changed!! But i haven't change..I just don't want to be with X right now!! Not,when X is with them!! Sorry X!! When you said i changed,i denied because u don't know the truth behind all of it!!! I'm always making myself busy when you ask me to go somewhere with you and even when u talked to me i just said yes or no!! I'm becoming a bookworm to avoid talking to u when my heart is telling me to talk to u!! X i don't want our relationship to be apart but i can't help it because the people you hang out with don't really like me!! Sorry X!! But i hope you'll be happy when you're with them X!! Be friends! Let us just be friends!! Not more than that!! Let's just be friends!! Friends.. Normal friends!! You choose to hang with them so i choose to be apart from you!! This is not a revenge it's just me trying to be apart from you!!
Sadly,
Diyana
:'(
Diyana
:'(
Comments