Sometimes i wanna talk to you
i wanna to tell you i miss you so much
i miss your laughter,
i miss your smile,
i miss your stupid not funny jokes,
and lastly i miss being beside you..
I always want to talk to you alone..
But,your never alone..
There's always someone beside you..
Someone you smile,laugh and tell jokes too..
I can only see your laughter and smile from the far..
Just i like i'm looking at the stars..
that i will never get to touch..
but,last time i was beside you,
I was there laughing and smiling at your jokes..
Now nomore things has changed for us
and it's all because of me...
i wanna to tell you i miss you so much
i miss your laughter,
i miss your smile,
i miss your stupid not funny jokes,
and lastly i miss being beside you..
I always want to talk to you alone..
But,your never alone..
There's always someone beside you..
Someone you smile,laugh and tell jokes too..
I can only see your laughter and smile from the far..
Just i like i'm looking at the stars..
that i will never get to touch..
but,last time i was beside you,
I was there laughing and smiling at your jokes..
Now nomore things has changed for us
and it's all because of me...
Comments