WOW,there's a lot of things to learn this year!! It's getting harder..BTW i think i done well in D.Maths test just now..I THink!! during Commerce free period class,Edwin curved his name on his arm it was so Ewww! there was blood..Then during MIB class that is after commerce class i played with a cutter!! I was fooling around I just wrote the letter N on my arms lightly.Really lightly..But,when i cover it with my sleeve,Harizah looked at my arm and say"bedarah lah." i was so shocked and i panicked..When harizah said that Edwin and Jeremiah heard it..But i was like nothing happend really..The blood keep on flowing so i covered it with a tissue..Then after i washed my sleeve and my arms,I finally showed it to Edwin and Jeremiah..But now it's starting to dispeared..Thank God!! My parents doens't know about this yahoo..and i'm going to keep it as a secret..If my parents finds out i'm dead!! KAposh,DEAD!!
BTW,Jeremiah cut his hand too..He curved his girlfriends name!!then,almost everbody want to cut their arms..BECOME EMo!! I'm not EMO i accidentelly cut it when i was fooling around..It's not called EMO!! hahaha..then,after the D.Maths test i went home,online and saw karen and Jeremiah's nick as Form4Art mostly Emos..WHat I'm not emo..hahaha,Karen calls Form4art as Emo class..
BTW,Jeremiah cut his hand too..He curved his girlfriends name!!then,almost everbody want to cut their arms..BECOME EMo!! I'm not EMO i accidentelly cut it when i was fooling around..It's not called EMO!! hahaha..then,after the D.Maths test i went home,online and saw karen and Jeremiah's nick as Form4Art mostly Emos..WHat I'm not emo..hahaha,Karen calls Form4art as Emo class..
Comments