The first term examination is coming soon..i have to start studying:
*Bio-RBC,PC,xylem cell and bla3..*Chemistry-Oxygen+Hyrogen=Water H2O and bla3..*Physics-acceleration,retardation and bla2..*POA=Cash Book(Two and three column cash book),General Journal and bla3..*Commerce-function of a retailer,advantages of hypremarket and bla3..*D.Maths-Bearings,Travel Graphs and bla3..*Malay-Frosa klasik,peribahasa and bla3..*English-vocabulary and the rest i forgotten..*Chinese-workbook,exercisebook and textbook..*MIB-Chapter1..
All together 7 examination..10 books to read and memorize..within ONE WEEK!!..But,i'm glade i'm in art class because my friends in science class has to memorize every detail of the cells and bla3..I'm stress but they ARE More More STRESs OUT..ANyway i better get started..three things to do..LEARN,LEARN and LEARN!!
**Good Luck CCMS students We can do it**..
BTW;i dont even know what's the first subject for the examination..I forgot to copy it*cough*lazytocopyit..
*Bio-RBC,PC,xylem cell and bla3..*Chemistry-Oxygen+Hyrogen=Water H2O and bla3..*Physics-acceleration,retardation and bla2..*POA=Cash Book(Two and three column cash book),General Journal and bla3..*Commerce-function of a retailer,advantages of hypremarket and bla3..*D.Maths-Bearings,Travel Graphs and bla3..*Malay-Frosa klasik,peribahasa and bla3..*English-vocabulary and the rest i forgotten..*Chinese-workbook,exercisebook and textbook..*MIB-Chapter1..
All together 7 examination..10 books to read and memorize..within ONE WEEK!!..But,i'm glade i'm in art class because my friends in science class has to memorize every detail of the cells and bla3..I'm stress but they ARE More More STRESs OUT..ANyway i better get started..three things to do..LEARN,LEARN and LEARN!!
**Good Luck CCMS students We can do it**..
BTW;i dont even know what's the first subject for the examination..I forgot to copy it*cough*lazytocopyit..
Comments