i'm really shocked with my exam result!! OMG i should get more next terms examination! So far today 5 exam paper was given back! As a surprise,i only pass 4 of the exam!1 i failed my POA because of the format and incomplete accounts..Sutip time!! i hate you time!! i really hate time-my!! i didn't tell my parents yet because i'm still freaked out by the stupid POA result!! I spend almost 3 hours learning the format and all...ERRRRR i'm so disappointed at myself..Diyana I don't want to talk to you!! That is so childish of me...HAHAHA!!Bt,i'll try my best to to score a higher mark next term!! Go Diyana GoGoGo
i'm really shocked with my exam result!! OMG i should get more next terms examination! So far today 5 exam paper was given back! As a surprise,i only pass 4 of the exam!1 i failed my POA because of the format and incomplete accounts..Sutip time!! i hate you time!! i really hate time-my!! i didn't tell my parents yet because i'm still freaked out by the stupid POA result!! I spend almost 3 hours learning the format and all...ERRRRR i'm so disappointed at myself..Diyana I don't want to talk to you!! That is so childish of me...HAHAHA!!Bt,i'll try my best to to score a higher mark next term!! Go Diyana GoGoGo
Comments